Red Sea Salt, 2 kg bag
Red Sea Salt is ideal for mature reefs and low nutrient systems. Content: 2kg (bag).
Red Sea Salt is designed to provide the exact parameters of tropical reef water with a slightly elevated alkalinity as needed in a closed marine system. Red Sea salt is ideal for fish and invertebrate systems or for low-nutrient tanks where the hobbyist supplements all of the individual elements on a regular basis.
Content: 2 kg (bag).
- All-natural eco-friendly harvesting from the waters of the exotic Red Sea
- Biologically balanced levels of foundation elements
- Full complement of trace elements
- Guaranteed parameters for 10liter / 2.5gal mix.
- No nitrates or phosphates (algae nutrients)
- No toxic levels of Heavy Metals
- No chemical binders
- Low moisture content
More information: Official Red Sea Salt website