Eheim 3400 universal pump
Centrifugal pump for universal use, max. output 3400 l/h, pumps up to 3,60 meters.
Eheim universal water pumps are perfect for a multitude of purposes, such as returning water from sumps, running external filters, feeding cascades in paludariums, etc. They can be directly submersed in the aquarium water, or connected externally with flexible hoses, which diminishes heat transfer to the aquarium. With a good efficiecy and quiet operation, these dependable pumps are always a good choice that give a long term service.
- Can be used submersed in the water as well as ouside the aquarium. The hermetically sealed impeller guarantees maximum safety.
- Integrated pre-filter grid to prevent objects from entering the impeller.
- Safe hose connection. Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included.
- Assembly plate that enables different assembly options.
- Low energy, less heat transfer to water.
- Silent operation.
- Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or salt water.
- Optional screen prefilter intake.